Ecommerce Product Data Specialist
Royal Talens North America
Royal Talens North America is seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated, and experienced person to fill a new and immediate Ecommerce Product Data Specialist opening.
Our new specialist will work heavily in Excel, Amazon seller central, and more data management portals/tools and be responsible for maintaining a growing database of 4,000 products with technical specifications and marketing content. We are looking for a team member who is intrinsically motivated to achieve excellence, while contributing to the technical efficiency of a growing, world-class organization. This position will also serve in a support role for customer service during certain times, requiring good interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a part-time role with afternoon hours of Monday-Thursday 12pm-5pm and Friday 12pm-4pm.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Details – own product data and keep the database(s) current and complete
- Manage on-demand database accessibility for various user types & proficiency levels
- Master self-directed time management and teamwork skills for priority juggling
- Analyze product data and ecommerce metrics
- Develop strong understanding of various ecommerce platforms that we sell directly or indirectly, and continually make suggestions to the team for improvements
- Monitor product pricing across consolidated marketplaces to ensure MAP policies are upheld
- Provide back up as needed for Customer Service on order entry and phone / email inquiries
- Daily interaction with customer service, sales, marketing, and operations
The must haves:
- Proficient in MS Excel (minimum of 3 years)
- Ability to work within multiple files and convert TXT, CSV and XLSX files
- Strong written and verbal English
Reports directly to: Customer Service Manager
Required education: Associate Degree or higher
Royal Talens North America is an affiliate of Royal Talens in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands, one of the leading art material manufacturers worldwide, crafting products for artists and enthusiasts since 1899.
Our goal at Royal Talens North America is to further the mission of Royal Talens worldwide and also to create an environment within our own walls that embraces the creative spirit of the artist and the entrepreneur. Many of us are artists and creative types ourselves, and we are passionately engaged in the art community as well as in our business. We are a small team doing big things and we care about our team, our customers and our trade partners. You can learn more about us here on our blog royaltalensnorthamerica.com or @royaltalensna on social media.
Job Type: Part-time